Abstract submission is currently closed. Check back for updates.
The symposium committee invites abstracts in the following categories:
- Scientific/research abstracts
- Practitioner/policy/case study abstracts
- Student-led abstracts (lead author must be a full- or part-time student)
Each abstract will undergo a formal peer-review and scoring process within the individual categories. Abstracts selected for the conference will be assigned as either an oral presentation or a poster presentation based on peer-review scoring and recommendations. Student-led abstracts selected for inclusion in the conference program will also be eligible for a student award at the symposium. To be eligible for a student award, the presenter must be a full-time student.
We are seeking abstracts that address transportation emission, energy use, and air quality issues, specifically in the context of human exposure and health.
Suggested topic areas include (but are not limited to):
- Energy consumption and emissions characterization of on-road and non-road mobile sources
- Emissions and air quality modeling and/or measurements for transportation
- Measurement or modeling of transportation-related air pollution and/or exposure
- Emissions, air quality, and/or health impacts of transportation mode choice and shifts
- Emissions, air quality, and/or health impacts of emerging fuels, technologies and transportation disruptors
- Health effects and impacts of transportation-related air pollution
- Equity and environmental justice issues related to transportation emissions and air quality
- Data integration and analytical methods
- Policy assessment and analysis related to transportation emissions, air quality and health
- Case studies and examples from practice, including decision-making approaches and impacts of regulation