On This Page
See the main conference page for details on hotel accommodations, special activities, and other general conference information.
Exhibitor Registration Fees
- Exhibitors may set-up starting at 2:00 p.m. on Monday, August 17, 2020.
- The exhibit area will be open August 17-19, 2020.
- All booths must be shut down by 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, August 19, 2020.
The registration fee until 5:00 p.m. CST, February 25, 2020 is:
- $1200 for 15′ x 15′ space
- $1000 for 10′ x 10′ space
- $800 for a 6′ x 8′ tabletop display.
After that time, the registration fee will be assessed a $100 late fee. Spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis after the payment of the exhibitor registration fee is received.
- There are a limited number of the exhibit spaces available. Please sign up and pay early to ensure you get the size space you desire!
- All exhibit spaces will be assigned prior to the conference.
- Spaces include: one draped and skirted 6′ table, two chairs, and a small waste basket.
- Exhibitor registration fees include conference participation for ONE representative. Each additional person must register as a conference participant. (Conference badges will be required to gain admittance to the Exhibit Hall.)
- Registration Form
Each booth participant must register for the conference.
- Exhibitor FAQs
Contains all the rules for exhibiting at the conference.
- Moody Gardens Hotel — Shipping and Receiving Information
- Moody Gardens Hotel — Electrical Service Order Form
Only cancellations received in writing by EM&P by 5:00 p.m. CST on July 7, 2020 will be eligible for refund, less $50 handling fee. No refunds after this date.
Exhibitor registration is not available on-site. Exhibitors must register by June 30, 2020 assuming space is still available.
Exhibit Set-up, Welcome Reception, and Show Hours
View detailed information about exhibit set-up and show hours in the Exhibitor FAQs.
Exhibit locations assigned on a space-available basis in the order that payment is received. For questions concerning your booth location, please contact EM&P.