On This Page
See the main conference page for details on hotel accommodations, special activities, and other general conference information.
Exhibitor Registration Fees
- Exhibitors may set-up starting at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 12, 2023.
- The exhibit area will be open April 12–14, 2023.
- All booths must be shut down by 10:30 a.m. on Friday, April 14, 2023.
The registration fee until 11:59 p.m. CST, March 3, 2023 is:
- $1300 for 16′ x 16′ space
- $1100 for 10′ x 10′ space
- $800 for a 6′ x 8′ tabletop display.
After that time, the registration fee will be assessed a $100 late fee. Spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis after the payment of the exhibitor registration fee is received.
- There are a limited number of the exhibit spaces available. Please sign up and pay early to ensure you get the size space you desire!
- All exhibit spaces will be assigned prior to the conference.
- Spaces include one draped and skirted 6′ table, chair, and a small waste basket.
- Exhibitor registration fees include conference participation for ONE representative. Each additional person must register as a conference participant. (Conference badges will be required to gain admittance to the Exhibit Hall.)
- Registration Form
Each booth participant must register for the conference.
- Exhibitor FAQs
Contains all the rules for exhibiting at the conference.
- Moody Gardens Hotel — Online Electrical Service Order Form
Contains exhibitor information for requesting electrical service needs.
- Moody Gardens Hotel — Shipping & Receiving
Contains exhibitor information and requirements for shipping, receiving and storage needs.
Only cancellations received in writing by EM&P by 5:00 p.m. (CST) on March 3, 2023, will be eligible for refund, less $50 handling fee. No refunds after this date.
Exhibitor registration is not available on-site.
Exhibit Set-up, Welcome Reception, and Show Hours
View detailed information about exhibit set-up and show hours in the Exhibitor FAQs.
Exhibit locations assigned on a space-available basis in the order that payment is received. For questions concerning your booth location, please contact EM&P.