- What is the Texas A&M Transportation Institute?
- How do I fill out the online registration form?
- Why can’t I use “quotation marks” in my registration form?
- How do I know that my registration form was completed successfully and that I am now registered for an event?
- Who do I call for questions regarding my registration form?
- Is this site secure for credit card payments?
- To what address do I mail my check?
- I need an invoice for my payment to be processed, but EM&P does not invoice, what do I do?
- Who do I call for questions regarding payment
- How do I know if my conference payment has been received?
- Can I register and then pay the registration fee onsite at the conference?
- Where is the agenda for this event?
- Who do I call for questions regarding the agenda/program?
- How do I find out about parking costs for my event?
- Can I send someone in my place if I am unable to attend? If so, how do I do that?
The Texas A&M Transportation Institute (TTI) is the largest university-affiliated transportation research agency in the United States. TTI is a state agency and a member of The Texas A&M University System.
Through research, development and technology transfer, TTI is helping to meet the transportation needs of tomorrow.
- Click on the appropriate registration link on the left side of the screen or within the text.
- Use the tab button on your keyboard to advance through the fields.
- Once you have completed the form, click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
- Review your data on the next screen.
- To make corrections, use the “Back” button on your browser and then resubmit the form by clicking the “Submit” button.
- If your data is correct, click the “Finish” button at the bottom of the page to complete your registration.
- Note: If an invoice is needed to process your payment, please print out your registration form prior to clicking the “Finish” button.
- After clicking the “Finish” button, you should see a screen that confirms that your registration has been successfully submitted.
The information included in and after the quotation marks is lost when downloaded into our system.
- After clicking the “Finish” button on the registration form, you will see a screen that says “Congratulations you are registered.”
- If you do not receive the “Congratulations” page there has been an error in your registration and you should check your information and try again.
- If you continue to have difficulties, please contact EM&P.
For questions regarding your registration form, please call EM&P at (979) 317-2222 (Monday – Friday during the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.). Our office can also be contacted by e-mail at [email protected].
Yes, our website is protected by VeriSign. Your information will be encrypted for safe transmittal over the Internet.
Texas A&M Transportation Institute
Texas A&M University System
College Station, TX 77843-3135
Before clicking the “Finish” button when completing your online registration, simply print out your registration form. The registration form states the conference registration fee and can be used as an invoice.
For questions regarding your conference payment, please call EM&P at (979) 317-2222 (Monday – Friday during the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.). Our office can also be contacted by e-mail at [email protected].
After your conference payment has been received by EM&P, a confirmation letter with your receipt attached will be mailed to you at the address you provided on your conference registration form.
Each event is different. If your event permits, you may pay on-site, but you may be subject to late fees.
A list of conference information is available on the left side of the screen for each conference. The agenda is listed under the “Program” link. This link will provide all of the program information that is currently available to EM&P. If your questions are not answered, click the “General Information” link and then use the “For More Information” link on the right side of the page. The contact person for program contents can further assist you.
You may contact the name of the person listed on the bottom of the general information page under program contents.
When available, parking information is available on a conference’s general information page.
Yes, if you will be unable to attend you can send someone else in your place at no additional cost. To do this please provide written documentation to EM&P, via e-mail, stating the name of the person who cannot attend and the person’s name that will be replacing them. If payment has already been received no additional payment is necessary, if payment has not been received then the new attendee is responsible for payment.