On This Page
January 7-8, 2019JW Marriott Hotel
110 E. 2nd Street
Austin, Texas 78701
TTI Event Management & Planning (EM&P) is available to answer questions at any time. We look forward to seeing you in January!
Registration and Payment Information
|By November 30, 2018 at 11:00 p.m. (CST)||By December 19, 2018 at 11:00 p.m. (CST)||After December 19, 2018 at 11:00 p.m. (CST)|
- Standard: Individuals not employed by government agencies or non-profit organizations.
- Government: Employees of local, state, or federal government agencies. This includes employees of TTI and FHWA, and retirees of those organizations who are not otherwise employed.
- TxDOT: Current employees of the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT).
- Non-Profit: Employees of an organization that holds 501(c) tax exempt status.
To register for this conference, use our online registration form. Online registration closes on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at 11:00 p.m. (CST).
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express)
- Check/Money Order
Please make check or money orders (U.S. currency drawn on a U.S. bank) payable to TTI-TTF19. EM&P also accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards. If paying by check or money order, you may register online and then mail your payment to EM&P. EM&P cannot invoice; therefore, payment of the conference registration fee must be received prior to admission to the conference.
For payment processing purposes, the vendor identification number for TTI Event Management & Planning is 37277277275000. The federal identification number is 74-2270624.
On-site Registration/Information Desk
JW Marriott Hotel
- Sunday, January 6 — 4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, January 7 — 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 8 — 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Requests must be received in writing by EM&P no later than November 12, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. (CST). The registration fee will be refunded, less a $100 handling fee.
Registration fees may be transferred to another name in lieu of requesting a refund. To request a transfer prior to January 2, 2019, please call EM&P at (888) 550-5577 or e-mail [email protected]. Transfer requests after January 2 will also be accepted on-site, at no charge.
The JW Marriott is holding a block of rooms for our use at two special group rates. We encourage everyone needing a room to call or reserve your room online immediately since we anticipate the rooms will be booked quickly.
Phone-in reservations can be made, modified or canceled by calling the hotel directly at (512) 474-4777 or by calling Central Reservations at (888) 236-2427. Individuals can identify themselves as being with the group by referring to the group code name — “Texas Transportation Forum.”
Online reservations can be made at:
- General Attendee: https://book.passkey.com/go/TxTranspoForum2019
- Government Attendee: https://book.passkey.com/go/GovTxTranspoForum2019
Reservations should be made by Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. After this date, rooms are subject to availability and may be at a higher rate.
For more information about the event, including event program and hotel information, please visit the official website, www.texastransportationforum.com.
For More Information
Please contact EM&P if you have any questions regarding your Texas Transportation Forum registration.Event Management & Planning
Texas A&M Transportation Institute
Texas A&M University System
College Station, TX 77843-3135
ph. (979) 317-2222