February 9-11, 2020Grand Hyatt San Antonio
600 East Market Street
San Antonio, Texas 78205
TTI Event Management & Planning (EM&P) is available to answer questions at any time. We look forward to seeing you in February!
Registration and Payment Information
|By January 3, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. (CST)||By February 3, 2020, at 11:00 p.m. (CST)||After February 3 and on-site|
- Standard: Individuals not employed by government agencies or non-profit organizations.
- Government: Employees of local, state, or federal government agencies. This includes employees of TTI and FHWA, and retirees of those organizations who are not otherwise employed.
- Non-Profit: Employees of an organization that currently holds 501(c) tax exempt status.
- TxDOT: Current employees of the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT).
To register for this conference, use our online registration form. Online registration closes on February 3, 2020 at 11:00 p.m. (CST).
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express)
- Check/Money Order
Please make check or money orders (U.S. currency drawn on a U.S. bank) payable to TTI-TTF20. EM&P also accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards. If paying by check or money order, you may register online and then mail your payment to EM&P. EM&P cannot invoice; therefore, payment of the conference registration fee must be received prior to admission to the conference.
For payment processing purposes, the vendor identification number for TTI Event Management & Planning is 37277277275000. The federal identification number is 74-2270624.
On-site Registration/Information Desk
Grand Hyatt San Antonio
- Sunday, February 9 — 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 10 — 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 11 — 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Requests must be received in writing by EM&P no later than January 2, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. (CST). The registration fee will be refunded, less a $100 handling fee.
Registration fees may be transferred to another name in lieu of requesting a refund. To request a transfer prior to February 3 at 4:00 p.m., please call EM&P at (979) 317-2222 or e-mail [email protected]. Transfer requests after February 3 will also be accepted onsite, at no charge.
For more information about the event, including event program and hotel information, please visit the official website, https://www.dot.state.tx.us/ttf/.
For More Information
Please contact EM&P if you have any questions regarding your Texas Transportation Forum registration.Event Management & Planning
Texas A&M Transportation Institute
College Station, TX 77843-3135
ph. (979) 317-2222