February 9–10, 2021
We’re taking our annual Texas Transportation Forum to a new level with a virtual series of crucial conversations about the future of transportation and its impact on the state of Texas and beyond.
The Forum has established itself as a vital part of the national transportation dialogue. And we expect this spotlight to shine even brighter with a virtual e-Forum event that invites even larger participation with compelling content that can be saved and shared further. Registering for the 2021 Texas Transportation e-Forum (February 9 and 10, 2021) via the one-time Forum+ Series Pass gives you access to live and on-demand content for the e-Forum as well as additional transportation related content after the e-Forum is over at no additional charge. Our commitment is to keep connecting you with Texas!
TTI Event Management & Planning (EM&P) is available to answer questions at any time.
Registration and Payment Information
|By January 29, 2021 at 11:00 p.m. (CST)||After January 29, 2021 at 11:00 p.m. (CST)|
- Standard: Individuals not employed by government agencies or non-profit organizations.
- Government: Employees of local, state, or federal government agencies. This includes employees of TTI and FHWA, and retirees of those organizations who are not otherwise employed.
- Non-Profit: Employees of an organization that currently holds 501(c) tax exempt status.
- TxDOT: Persons currently employed at or retired from the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT).
To register for this conference, use our online registration form.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express)
For payment processing purposes, the vendor identification number for TTI Event Management & Planning is 37277277275000. The federal identification number is 74-2270624.
Requests must be received in writing by EM&P at [email protected] no later than January 29, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. (CST). The registration fee will be refunded, less a $100 handling fee.
Registration fees may be transferred to another name in lieu of requesting a refund. To request a transfer, e-mail [email protected].
For more information about the event, please visit the official website, https://www.dot.state.tx.us/ttf/.
If you have trouble logging in, please contact our help desk.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday, February 8, 2021
1:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 9, 2021
7:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 10, 2021
8:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
For More Information
Please contact EM&P if you have any questions regarding your Texas Transportation Forum registration.Event Management & Planning
Texas A&M Transportation Institute
College Station, TX 77843-3135
ph. (979) 317-2222