See the main conference page for details on hotel accommodations, special activities, and other general conference information.
Exhibitor Registration Fees
Exhibitor registration is not available on-site. Exhibitors must register by 5:00 p.m., April 5, 2019, assuming space is still available.
- $700 – Table-top ($850 after 5:00 p.m., March 22, 2019)
Includes: 1 draped and skirted 6′ table; basic power; a small waste basket; and admission for (1) representative to attend.
- $280 – Additional Vendor – Full Registration ($350 after 5:00 p.m., March 22, 2019)
Please note: The exhibitor table-top registration fee includes conference participation for ONE (1) representative. A second representative may register and pay to attend the meeting as an additional vendor. There is a maximum of 2 vendor badges per table-top purchase. (Conference badges will be required to gain admittance to the Exhibit Hall.)
- Registration Form
Each booth participant must register for the conference.
- Exhibitor FAQs
Contains all the rules for exhibiting at the conference.
- Exhibit Layout
Exhibit locations will be assigned on a space-available basis in the order that payment is received.For questions concerning your booth location, please contact EM&P.
Only cancellations received in writing by EM&P by 5:00 p.m. CST on March 22, 2019 will be eligible for refund, less a $50 handling fee. No refunds will be available after this date.
Exhibit Set-up and Removal
- Exhibitors may set-up starting at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, April 15, 2019.
- The exhibit area will be open April 15-16, 2019.
- All booths must be shut down by 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 16, 2019.
- Monday, April 15, 2019 (6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019 (8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon)
View detailed information about exhibit set-up and show hours in the Exhibitor FAQs.