On This Page
See the main conference page for details on hotel accommodations, special activities, and other general conference information.
Exhibitor Registration Fees
- Exhibitors may set-up starting at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 4, 2021.
- The exhibit area will be open August 4–6, 2021..
- All booths must be shut down by 10:30 a.m. on Friday, August 6, 2021.
The registration fee until 11:59 p.m. CST, June 23, 2021 is:
- $1000 for 10′ x 10′ space
- $800 for a 6′ x 8′ tabletop display.
After that time, the registration fee will be assessed a $100 late fee. Spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis after the payment of the exhibitor registration fee is received.
- There are a limited number of the exhibit spaces available. Please sign up and pay early to ensure you get the size space you desire!
- All exhibit spaces will be assigned prior to the conference.
- Spaces include: one draped and skirted 6′ table, chair, and a small waste basket.
- Exhibitor registration fees include conference participation for ONE representative. Each additional person must register as a conference participant. (Conference badges will be required to gain admittance to the Exhibit Hall.)
- Registration Form
Each booth participant must register for the conference.
- Exhibitor FAQs
Contains all the rules for exhibiting at the conference.
- Embassy Suites Hotel & Conference Center — Exhibitor Packet
Contains exhibitor information and requirements for items such as shipping, storage, and requesting electrical needs.
Only cancellations received in writing by EM&P by 5:00 p.m. (CST) on June 25, 2021 will be eligible for refund, less $50 handling fee. No refunds after this date.
Exhibitor registration is not available on-site. Exhibitors must register by July 16, 2021 assuming space is still available.
Exhibit Set-up, Welcome Reception, and Show Hours
View detailed information about exhibit set-up and show hours in the Exhibitor FAQs.
Exhibit locations assigned on a space-available basis in the order that payment is received. For questions concerning your booth location, please contact EM&P.