See the main conference page for details on hotel accommodations and other general conference information.
Exhibitor Registration Fees
- Exhibitors may set-up starting at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 19, 2018.
- The exhibit area will be open May 19-20, 2018.
- The main day for the exhibit hall will be Sunday, May 20, 2018.
- All booths must be shut down (with all items removed) by 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, May 20, 2018.
- The exhibitor registration fee includes 1 t-shirt and admission to all sessions, two breakfasts, one luncheon, one brunch and breaks. NOTE: Only registrations received by April 18, 2018 will be guaranteed the size requested on this registration form. Register early to ensure you get the correct shirt size!
- $115 – Regular registration fee (thru April 18, 2018)
- $135 – Late registration fee (after April 18, 2018)
After April 18, 2018 the registration fee will be assessed a $20 late fee. Payment must be postmarked by April 18, 2018 to avoid the late fee. Spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis after the payment of the exhibitor registration fee is received.
- There are a limited number of the exhibit spaces available. Spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please sign up and pay early to ensure you get the space you desire!
- All exhibit spaces will be assigned prior to the conference.
- Exhibitor registration fees include conference participation for ONE representative. Each additional person must register as a conference participant. (Conference badges will be required to gain admittance to the Exhibit Hall.) Late fees will be in effect after April 18, 2018.
Additional Hotel Information:
- Hotel prohibits the use of confetti, silly string, helium balloons and glitter anywhere on premises. If an exhibitor uses any of these items, they will be held responsible for the cleaning fee as charged by the hotel.
- You must notify the hotel of any packages that will be shipped to the hotel at least one week in advance. All packages must include name of Group: 2018 Teens in the Driver Seat Summit.
- Electricity for your booth is available for purchase through the hotel. The form will be sent to you once your booth registration payment and booth selection is made. If you require electricity, please use this form to make arrangements directly with the hotel.
- Registration Form
Each booth participant must register for the conference.
- Exhibitor FAQs
Contains all the rules for exhibiting at the conference.
If you need to cancel your registration, please contact EM&P by 5:00 p.m. CST on Wednesday, May 9, 2018. After May 9, 2018, no refunds will be made. However, you may substitute someone in your place if you are unable to attend. There will be $25 processing fee to cover the cancellation costs.