See the main conference page for details on special activities and other general conference information.
Exhibitor Registration Fees
Two display options are available:
- $800 – Table-top
Includes: 1 draped and skirted 6′ table; 2 chairs; 1 electrical outlet; wireless internet access; and admission for (2) representatives to attend all sessions and meals provided to conference attendees.
- $1100 – 10×10 Pop-up Booth
Includes: 1 10’x10′ space; 1 draped and skirted 6′ table; 2 chairs; 1 electrical outlet; wireless internet access; and admission for (2) representatives to attend all sessions and meals provided to conference attendees.
After Friday, October 11, 5:00 pm, a late fee of $200 will be charged.
Please note: Exhibitor registration fees include conference participation for TWO (2) representatives. Any additional representatives may register as an ITS Member.
- Registration Form
All exhibitors must use the online registration system to reserve space in the exhibit hall and must register by October 14 at 5:00 pm to be included in the printed program.
- Exhibitor FAQs
Contains all the rules for exhibiting at the conference.
- Exhibit Layout
Exhibit locations will be assigned on a space-available basis in the order that payment is received. Once you register online and pay your vendor fee, you will be emailed the room layout to select your booth.
Exhibit Set-up and Removal
- Exhibitors may set-up between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm on Wednesday, November 13, 2019.
- The exhibit area will be open November 14-15, 2019; the exhibit area will be open to meeting attendees on November 14 from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm and November 15 from 7:30 am to 10:30 am.
- All booths must be shut down by 12:00 noon on Friday, November 15, 2019 and vendor area cleared by 2:30 pm.
- Thursday, November 14, 2019 (7:30 am to 8:00 pm with vendor reception from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm)
- Friday, November 15, 2019 (7:30 am to 10:30 am)